The core competencies of SRSRM are resilience and security risk management. Our ethos is to help our clients develop security solutions that are socially and environmentally aligned. Our two principals bring close to 80 years experience consulting to governments and businesses in the areas of:
- Security assurance advice to small businesses seeking to meet government security standards.
- The resilience and security of critical infrastructure at national, regional, local and business level.
- Security of high-risk functions, high risk and other vulnerable personnel.
- Farm, rural domestic and pet security.
- Decision support for business-critical operations, including business impact analysis and supply chain resilience.
- Incident response reports: damage assessment, counter compromise, post incident analysis of policies and procedures (ISO 27000 series and 27035).
- Managing the insider threat including identity and benefit fraud.
- Building community cohesion and resilience. Our work here is based on the use of social media.
- Safety and security in the education sector.
- Security, education and training including social media security (SocSy
Our recent work includes:
- Behavioural profiling to help protect crowded spaces, drawing on lessons from recent events.
- Research for HM Government into how adversaries would use publicly accessible electronic information to create and exploit vulnerabilities in your organisation.
SRSRM continues to support the work of the Security Institute and the Emergency Planning Society.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.